End tables are handy surfaces for accenting your larger pieces are furniture. We know that, you know that. But did you know that using a circular end table alongside boxy pieces like sofas and beds is a great way to break up a too-rectangular room? Take this end table, for example: crafted from a round, faux leather surface founded on four iron legs shaped into an hourglass-inspired silhouette, this piece is a great counterpoint to a clean-lined sofa. And measuring 25.75'' H x 16'' in diameter, it's slight enough to be added to narrow nooks or cramped corners.
- Black washed metallic gold faux reptile and matte black
- Clearance: 6" W x 6" D x 6.5" H
- Material: MDF, iron tube, iron sheet, faux leather
- Refined industrial with a touch of glam
- Simplistic hourglass base lets tabletop steal the show
- Sophisticated metallic vegan leather tabletop
- Waterproof: No