Westinghouse 4-1/2-Watt G40 Filament LED Dimmable Light Bulb is aesthetically designed to look like a traditional incandescent light bulb, making it ideal for use in light fixtures where the bulb can be seen. The warm white light is perfect for use in pendant lights and other large globe applications. Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures and damp locations. This G40 LED light bulb reduces energy and operating costs, saving up to $58.58 over the lifetime of the bulb compared to a standard 40-Watt incandescent bulb. Making the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs provides significant energy saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 33174.
- Brightness: 470-Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $0.54 (based on 3-hours/day, 11¢/kWh, costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 13.6-years (based on 3-hours/day)
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white)
- Energy used: 4-1/2-Watt (equivalent to a 40W standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 104.44
- Clear finish, medium base