COTTON GABARDINE TRENCH COAT
- A short trench coat crafted in cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and narrow button closure.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE