This limited-edition collection is a celebration of the inimitable craft found in East Africa, and a testament to the talented artisans with whom we had the pleasure of collaborating, including Mille Collines. Founded by Ines Cuatrecasas and Marc Oliver, the Rwanda-by-way-of-Barcelona fashion house is committed to manufacturing every piece, start-to-finish, on the continent of Africa. We love this breezy Dutch wax fit-and-flare with strappy sandals and statement bangles.
- By Mille Collines
- Side pockets
- Side zip
- Cotton; cotton, polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Falls 39" from shoulder
For women in need of a curated mix, Anthropologie is the real destination. They offer a curated mix of accessories, clothing, home decorators and gifts. These brands reflect our personal styles, thus fueling the passions of young angel-looking women.
Why choose Anthropologie?
- Proudly supports arts education and the art itself
- Their store partners with those organizations making art fun
- Support children and families by encouraging them to eat healthy foods
- Online exclusives including dresses, tops, bottoms, jackets, swimmer, sleep, and loungewear
- Also deal in active wear and intimates