Shoptagr Ltd. ("Shoptagr", "us", "we", or "our") respects your right to privacy. Your ability to make informed choices about the uses of your information is important to us. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service, available at https://www.shoptagr.com/legal/terms (the "Terms"). This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and store information and data we receive from you when visiting our mobile application and website (collectively, the "Platform") and/or use our Services. This Privacy Notice also explains how we may process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information. If you have any comments or questions about our privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shoptagr Ltd. is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Privacy Notice.
"Personal Information" means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law.
Privacy Notice Key Points
The key points listed below are presented in further detail throughout this Privacy Notice. These key points do not substitute the full Privacy Notice.
- Personal Information We Collect. When you register, we collect any Personal Information provided by you on account registration forms, such as your name and email address and any other information you may provide us with (whether or not mandatory for registration. If you register through a third party (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest), we collect your basic profile information available from such third party. We also (automatically) collect information about your use of the Platform and/or Services. If you contact us for questions or complaints, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. When you visit the Platform we automatically collect your IP address, operating system, or device ID, as relevant and subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, location data.
- How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the information (including Personal Information) we collect mainly to administer and provide the Platform and Services, contact you with administrative information, and improve the Platform and Services. In addition, we use the information to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Platform and Services.
- Basis for Processing Your Personal Information. Processing your Personal Information is necessary for the performance of the Terms and the provision of the Services to you. Processing for the purposes of developing and enhancing our products and services, for analytics and usage analysis, for fraud prevention and security and for our recordkeeping and protection of our legal rights – are all necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that we pursue.
- Sharing the Personal Information We Collect. We may share the Personal Information we collect with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Platform and Services and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions, as well as with our business partners and affiliates.
- International Transfer. We may use service providers and/or subcontractors and/or cooperate with or have business partners and affiliates located in countries other than your own, and send them your Personal Information. We will ensure to have agreements in place with such parties ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable law and additional rights as set forth below, you may have a right to access, update and/or delete your Personal Information and obtain a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Retention. We implement industry standard measures aimed at reducing the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of Personal Information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time and shall notify you of such changes.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you choose to use our Platform and/or Services. In order to use certain Services, you will be required to register by providing us with certain Personal Information. If you use our Platform and/or Services by logging in through any third-party login service, we may also receive Personal Information about you as provided by such third-party login service. Please check such third-party’s policies in order to understand what information we receive. We also collect Personal Information when you make use of the Platform and/or Services, including for purposes of purchasing products, or when you contact us for any reason.
Examples of the Personal Information that we may collect from you include your name, birth date, gender, as well as otherwise information regarding your use of and activity on our Platform and/or Services. Such Personal Information may be collected by us through the Platform.
When you tag products using our +TAG Button, we collect data regarding the product that you tagged. This data includes the product name, price, color, size, description and the link to the product on the applicable third-party online store. When you purchase products using our Platform and/or Services, we collect data regarding the products that you purchased. This data includes purchase basket size, date of purchase and name of online store.
In addition, when you use our Platform and/or Services certain information may be automatically gathered about your computer or mobile device, such as operating system, browser, IP address, device ID, and subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, location, as well as your browsing history and any information regarding your viewing and purchase history on our Platform and/or Services.
It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to our Platform and/or provide you with the Services.
How We Use Your Private Information
We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Platform and/or Services; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current content, products, and services; (4) to provide you with customized content on the Platform or via e-mail; (5) to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Platform and Services; (6) to review the usage and operations of our Platform and Services; (7) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (8) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Platform and Services, and address any problems with the Platform and/or Services and (9) to provide customer support.
By analyzing all information we receive, including all information concerning users, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users ("Statistical Information"). Statistical Information helps understand trends and customer-needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. Statistical Information may be linked to Personal Information. We may share such Statistical Information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion
We may use your Personal Information as required or permitted by any applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
We may use your Personal Information as required or permitted by any applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information, including Personal Information, as follows:
Business Partners, Service Providers, Affiliates, and Subcontractors
We may disclose information, including Personal Information we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers, business partners, affiliates, subcontractors, who may use such information to: (1) help us provide you with the Platform and/or Services; and (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Platform and Services. We may jointly offer products or services together with our business partners, or may offer products or services of our business partners on our Platform. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service because its name will appear, either alone or together with ours. If you choose to use these products or services, we may share information about you, including your Personal Information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third party business partners. If you were referred to our Services from another website (for example, through a link), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here. Additionally, when you link to one of our partners from our Services, we provide that partner with a unique identifier so they know that you were referred from our Services.
We may use subcontractors and service providers and have business partners and affiliates who are located in countries other than your own and send them information we receive (including Personal Information). We will ensure that these third parties will be subject to written agreements ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer.
We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information if we sell our business or part of it, including in cases of liquidation. Information about our users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition and shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
Law Enforcement Related Disclosure
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or (digital) content and information of or related to an individual, including in the event of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) to protect the rights, property or safety of third parties; (iii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues; or (iv) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation. You can request such Personal Information as specified herein by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information
We allow you to use our Platform and Services in connection with third-party services, sites, and/or mobile applications. If you use our Platform and/or Services with or through such third-parties, we may receive information (including Personal Information) about you from those third parties. Please note that when you use third-parties outside of our Services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Communications and Feedback
When you provide feedback on our Platform, please remember that any information disclosed in this venue may be automatically made public, and such information will not be considered Personal Information by Shoptagr. You should exercise caution when disclosing any information (including Personal Information) in such a venue, as you do not know who will access or use such information and for what purposes.
How We Protect Information
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How to Access and Limit Our Use of Certain Information
You have certain rights in relation to the Personal Information that we hold about you, as detailed below. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and/or comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
- Right of Access and Data Portability. You have a right to know what Personal Information we collect about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to obtain from us a copy of the Personal Information you provided to us (excluding information that we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to (request that we) transmit such Personal Information to another party. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know what information in particular you would like to receive and/or transmit. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the information you request, for instance, if the information includes Personal Information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible.
- Right to Correct Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated Personal Information and/or that we suspend the use of Personal Information, the accuracy of which you may contest, while we verify the status of that Personal Information. We will correct your Personal Information within a reasonable time from the receipt of your written request thereof.
- Deletion of Personal Information. In certain circumstances you have a right to have Personal Information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any Personal Information about you deleted, please contact us, using the contact information specified in this Privacy Notice. Subject to applicable law, we will delete Personal Information provided to us by a user within a reasonable time from the receipt of a written (including via email) request by such user to delete such collected Personal Information. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further Personal Information, you should also delete our mobile application from your mobile devices and terminate your account with us and clear our cookies from any device where you have used our Platform. We may retain certain Personal Information (including following your request to delete) for audit and record-keeping purposes, as well as other purposes, all as permissible and/or required under applicable law. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
- Account Deactivation. You can ask us to deactivate your account by contacting us using the information below. In order to deactivate your account, we may ask you for additional information.
- Direct Marketing Opt Out. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Information processed for direct marketing purposes. If you do, please notify us by contacting us as detailed in this Privacy Notice. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible, however it may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
- Right to Object. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to object to processing of your Personal Information for certain purposes.
- Supervisory Authority. If you are a European Citizen, you may have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
Subject to applicable law, we retain information as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user's browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this visitor returns.
- A "session cookie" is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site.
- A "persistent" cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device for much longer or until you delete it.
- First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
- Information may also be collected through web beacons, which are small graphic images ("pixel tags"), which usually work together with cookies in order to identify users and user behavior. These may be shared with third parties.
|Type Of Cookie||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Necessary||These cookies are necessary in order to allow the App to work correctly. They enable you to access the App, move around, and access different services, features, and tools. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies cannot be disabled.|
|Functionality||These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) in order to help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content.|
|Security||These cookies can help us identify and prevent security risks. They may be used to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your login information.|
|Performance||These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our App, such as whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our App.|
|Analytics||These cookies help us learn more about which features are popular with our users and how our App can be improved.|
How to Adjust Your Preferences
Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed.
Third Party Sites and Services
Portions of the Services may involve linking to or using websites or services belonging to third parties, including those of third-party vendors or retailers. All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party's privacy policies.
Shoptagr does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. In the event you become aware that an individual under the age of 16 has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately
Subject to your consent and applicable law, we may send you e-mail or other messages and/or a newsletter about us or our Services. You may also elect to receive notifications from us regarding sales, coupons and products that are "back in stock" or "low in stock," as well as the addition of new stores to our Services. You may remove your Personal Information from our mailing list and stop receiving future communication from us by following the UNSUBSCRIBE link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such email or other message we send as well as through your account settings. Please note that we reserve the right to send you service related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, relating either to your account or to your transactions on these Services, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications, you may cancel your account.
When visiting our Platform, you shall be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the terms hereof, please do not use the Platform or Services. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time – in which case, we shall notify you of such changes. We will post the updated Privacy Notice on this page. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. Any new Privacy Notice will be effective from the date it is accepted by you.
Comments and Questions