Shoptagr is a young well-funded, revenue generating consumer internet company in rapid growth currently looking for a full time Product Manager to join our growing team in Tel-Aviv.
Shoptagr is a consumer-facing lifestyle software company that offers a cross-device visual bookmarking tool/shopping assistant for saving items you want to buy for later. It allows consumers to save items to their list directly from their favorite retailers, publications, apps, and blogs. It also automatically notifies you when it's on sale, is low in stock or back in stock (right down to size/color) - It's a clever and simple way to organize and keep track of wanted items across the web, all in one place, so you can buy when the time is right.
Recently been featured by Forbes, Huff Post, Inc. Magazine, InStyle, ABC, BuzzFeed and more.
Shoptagr is looking for a hungry full-time Senior Product Manager to join our team. We are looking for a brilliant, organized and creative person. Someone with talent, passion, and experience. In this position, you will lead, invent, get things done by taking an idea and turn it to reality.JOB DUTIES
- Own multi platform product roadmap from end to end.
- Ensure success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management framework.
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, UI/XU & flow, wireframes, defining AB test and user stories, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering.
- Analyze the success of the feature once it's released to production, responsible for the usage data and patterns, and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results.
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Marketing, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation.
- Find opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar in a Multiplatform (mobile and desktop) B2C product
- Experience in the field of social gaming, RMG, or commerce with focus on mobile + desktop is a big plus.
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects.
- Mover & Shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details.
- A great communicator who can convey messages in written and oral form (in English).
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively.
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem.
In return for your hard work and dedication, Shoptagr offers competitive compensation, strong bonus scheme, great benefits, an extensive opportunity for growth and a great work environment. For consideration, please apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - note that you are applying for the Product Manager position