We would be happy to hear from you if you believe that you are a great fit for our company - so feel free to write us an email. Contact us at: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Shoptagr is a consumer facing lifestyle software company that offers a cross-device visual bookmarking tool for saving items you want to buy for later. It allows consumers to save items to their list directly from their favorite retailers, publications, apps, and blogs. It also automatically notifies you when it’s on sale, is low in stock or back in stock (right down to size/color) - It's a clever and simple way to organize and keep track of wanted items across the web, all in one place, so you can buy when the time is right.
Recently been featured by InStyle, Racked, WWD, ABC, StyleList, Fashionista, BuzzFeed, UberGizmo, Tech Cocktail and more.
Open Positions - London, United Kingdom
R&D Open Positions - Tel Aviv, Israel
Full Stack Developer Shoptagr is looking for a full-stack Web Software Engineer to join our elite team of hard workers and big thinkers, driven by their mutual love for technology & marketing and who are dedicated to making it the best solution on the market. We’re offering a competitive package for the right person who is ready to take part in the long-term vision of Shoptagr. Key Skills And Requirements
- BSC or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a software development or similar role.
- Working experience with single page applications (SPA), Client-Side MVC frameworks, NoSQL/SQL databases, RESTful APIs, and event driven architecture desired.
- Working experience Experience with multiple server-side languages, RoR & NODE.js = big plus.
- Learning new technologies and are happy being thrown into the deep end when working with a mixture of Rails, iOS, Android, React and anything else which appears.
- Git, SVN or other version control system.
- The desire to take ownership of projects and see them all the way through - you will be responsible for every aspect of the platforms you’re working on, up and down the entire stack.
- A self-starter and executor with strong problem solving abilities - you must have the desire to identify problems and take pride in finding the best solution.
- The desire to learn, grow and be part of a young, exciting company!
- Good vibes, no ego, get-stuff-done and winning attitude.